Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tiptoeing Through Your Tulips ~ A Foot Fetishists Delight

Wouldn't you love to hear my squeals of delight, when I view the beautiful floral arrangement my favorite florist delivers to my front door?  A pictoral story should do it.

The Pretty, Prim, and Proper Housewife eagerly awaits the weekly delivery of flowers 
to adorn her household.


She chooses just the right pretty heels.


The pair that shows some toe cleavage should get a rise out of her admirer.


Ah, tulips.  Some of my favorite flowers.


How I would enjoy your two lips pampering my pretty toes.


Two lips caressing my lovely arches.


More squeals of delight.


Where did those sexy feet go?  
They must be somewhere with you doing unspeakably exciting things.

***

Tell me you want to be my favorite florist!  

Send a polite introductory letter HERE stating your name, age, physical description 
along with references and contact information.  

Share the day/time you would like to schedule a consultation to show me your skills. 
Our appointment will take 30 minutes.  

Only those who prove themselves worthy will receive confirmation 
with a contact number and details for the consultation fee.

Winks,
Your Pretty, Prim, and Proper Housewife

1 comment:

  1. I love love live your unique add and wonderful feet! In not in Seattle for a while but I will make sure to contact you when I am.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete