Monday, December 28, 2015

Naughty or Nice? Mrs. Claus will deal with you!

Oh darling, did you want Santa to visit you on Christmas Eve?!

Since Santa is quite busy during the holiday season, he leaves Mrs. Claus in charge of all those naughty boys, errant elves, and sassy girls.  But actually, you should know that Santa is really her sweet lil submissive.  Yes, Mrs. Claus is really that pretty, prim, and proper housewife who knows exactly how to appear to the outside world, but behind closed doors she knows just how to take things into her own hands.


Perhaps it's time you met me?  I enjoy taking care of these matters, and have all the right toys for naughty girls and boys.  What starts out as a nice little chat on my lap, turns into an opportunity for me to make your little cheeks bright pink, as you blush from embarrassment.  I have ways of discovering all your dirty little secrets and proven methods to remind you of them for the remainder of the day, and quite possibly for the days to come.

If spankings with a true disciplinarian are just what you need for Christmas, send a polite introductory letter HERE stating your name, age, physical description, contact information AND references.  Those without references will not be seen.  State that you need a nice little chat with Mrs. Claus and include a day/time that you would be available.  Only those who prove themselves worthy will receive a confirmation with details for their appointment along with the required lap fee.

The line is long for those eager to sit on my lap, so visits are limited to no longer than 30 minutes.  Do not delay in scheduling, for I will be available through December 31st, after which it is time for a lovely holiday in the tropics for me with my best boy, Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment