Monday, December 28, 2015

What is Afoot!?

Are you one of those errant Elves who lights up every time I walk through Santa's workshop?  I found this picture on one of Santa's cameras!  I wonder if it was my stockings or stilettos that flipped your switch.



You better come and see me right away or I will have to tell Santa what is truly afoot.  

If you were the Elf who took this picture, send a polite introductory letter HERE stating your name, age, physical description, contact information AND references.  And include your confession as to whether it was my shoes, feet, or legs that caused you to leave that puddle next to where I found the evidence.
Share the day/time you would like to meet to confess in person and I will check my busy schedule to reserve thirty minutes for you to show your devotion.

Only those who prove themselves worthy will receive confirmation and details, including the fee required to schedule time.  I'm sure you will want to keep this secret from Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment